Sunday, September 12, 2010
My First Giveaway
The giveaway has ended and the winner emailed. Thank you everyone who entered!
I'm not sure how much interest there will be in this, but I've decided to have my first giveaway. The giveaway is a pocket fitted diaper made from the Rita's Rump Pattern. I did modify it a bit to add velcro because I don't like dealing with pins, and snappis don't work very well with cotton fabric. It's brand new, has the cotton outer and a flannel inner. This diaper does need an insert; I can include one if you're new to cloth and don't already have one. It's also a fitted so it does need a cover. I don't have any covers to spare, but fleece pants work great too!
So here's how to enter: comment on this post for each entry--each entry needs to be in a separate comment. I'll randomly pick a winner on Sunday, September 19th.
1. Follow Pretty How Town--1 entry
2. A post about this giveaway on your blog (please post a link in your comment)--3 entries
3. Tweet about this giveaway--1 entry per tweet
4. Share on Facebook or another public forum--2 entries
5. If you found out about this giveaway from diaperswappers--1 entry
6. If you think my boys are cute--1 entry
Please enter so I can share the cloth love!