Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gehrig snippets v.3

Gehrig: I want somethin' eat.
Me: What do you want?
Gehrig: I a'know (apparently I don't enunciate very well because this is how he says "I don't know")
Me: Do you want pretzels?
Gehrig: No...
Me: Do you want cheerios?
Gehrig: No...
Me: Well, what do you want?
Gehrig: I a'know
Me: You can have pretzels or cheerios--which one?
Gehrig: Animal cookies!

My little two-year-old was just sitting on the couch, and all of a sudden he said, "I want a real gun, Mommy, please?"

I hate those sinks with the automatic water because I can never seem to put my hands in the right place to keep it on long enough to rinse. Apparently I voice my hatred because when we visited a family restroom and they had one of those sinks for kids, Gehrig couldn't get it to work either, and he kept exclaiming, "Oh, c'mon stupid wa-wer!"


No comments:

Post a Comment