Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adventures in Cloth Diapering v.2: CJ's BUTTer rocks!

So I tried using both Desitin and Aquaphor (not at the same time, of course) on Logan, but I had to use those with prefolds since they ruin any other type of cloth diaper. And neither of them managed to clear up his rash/redness. Then I got my CJ's BUTTer in the mail yesterday afternoon. After using it yesterday evening and last night, Logan woke up with the rash almost completely gone! Plus I put some on the little spots of eczema on his tummy, and they're gone too! This stuff is awesome. And the best part is, it works great with cloth. I've had no repelling or stains at all so far (I know I've only been using it for a day, but with Aquaphor, the diaper repelled within five minutes). According to Sew Crafty Baby (one of my two favorite cloth stores), CJ's BUTTer is also good for:

*eczema
*rashes
*dry/chapped skin
*rug burns (sore ‘crawler’ knees)
*mechanics’ hands and cuticles
*hang nails
*rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in conditioner for your curls

I've heard wonderful things from everyone who's used it. And now you're hearing wonderful things from me. :)

Until...
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment