Friday, October 29, 2010

Pictorial Randomness


My daddy walking me down the "aisle."




The most beautiful wedding ever at my aunt's house in the mountains.




Mike and Mini-Mike a.k.a. Gehrig on our trip to Florida a couple years ago.




Gehrig and Daddy making a birthday card for Jesus on Gehrig's first Christmas Eve.



My big brother and me. I just think this picture is so awesome.



My grad school roommate, Adrianne, and me at our graduation. I'm not sure why I was looking at my degree. :)



Me and my sweet boy Gehrig when he was a day old.




On our trip to Florida, Gehrig had to take a turn driving every time we stopped.




One of the best parts of Christmas in Singapore was going to Orchard Road with all the other missionaries to see the Christmas lights. These pictures just fill me with wonderful Christmas feelings.




My brother, sister, and me.



My first and dream car, Blue32. He died in 2007, and I cried for days. I adored that car.

No comments:

Post a Comment