Sunday, July 18, 2010

A couple Gehrig tidbits

Since Logan was born, Gehrig's been obsessed with being a big boy and doing stuff "all by himself." He always says, "I did it all by myself!" The other day as I was sitting on the couch feeding Logan, Gehrig came running through the living room, slipped on the rug, and fell. He popped up and said, "I fell down all by myself, Mommy!"

I'm sure he has lots of friends at church, but the two I hear most about are Judson and Noah. I asked him what he had learned in church last Sunday. He thought for a minute and said, "Judson's boat." I said, "Judson's boat?" And he thought some more before saying, "Yes." He sat there thinking for another minute or so and said, "Judson...Noah..." "Oohh," I said, "Did you learn about Noah's boat?" His eyes lit up and he very decisively said, "Yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment