Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gehrig Snippets v.1

As I was hurrying to get the boys in the car to go to church tonight, I managed to accidentally scratch Gehrig's back with my keys. He, of course, acted like I'd mortally wounded him. I apologized profusely, and he finally settled down. He turned his sad eyes on me and said, "You have to be gentle with me, Mommy. Please don't hurt me anymore."

Gehrig has always loved baths (Logan is the complete opposite), and he'd stay in there playing all day if I'd let him. This evening he was splashing around, playing with his toys, and his rubber ducky floated towards him. He got down so he was eye-to-eye with it and said, "Hey Ducky, I'm Gehrig. You're cute."

I know there's more, but I just can't think of them right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment